Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefit package - Medical, Dental, 401K
- Develops project plans and manages the implementation within budget and timeline
- Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customization and systems integration
- Gathers requirements for data conversions and assists client with preparing for data migration
- Manages system testing and rollout activities
- Delivers high quality system training customized to client’s business processes
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
- Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions
- Mentors peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills
- Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (investment management/property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position.
- Experience implementing the Yardi or MRI Investment Management/Investment Accounting modules is strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in the investment management area of the Real Estate industry
- Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience
- Position is being sourced on a national basis with a preference for major cities located in Western and Central regions. Applicant must have the ability to travel to client sites on a consistent basis.
- Applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Resident