Job Type: Full Time
Location: US-NY-New York
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefit package - Medical, Dental, 401K
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of real estate, finance/accounting, and IT management practices
- 1 – 2 years of experience, preferably in the business consulting area
- 1 – 2 years of requirement/process definition, analysis, design, and implementation
- 1 – 2 years developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- 1 – 2 years of test strategy/plan definition, scenario, and script development; management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) execution
- 1 – 2 years of development following a formal/structured methodology
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and competing priorities
- Must be more than a ‘techie’. This position requires someone who wants to work with people on a daily basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
- Technical proficiency in the following areas –
- Report writing tools such as SSRS, Crystal, Access
- Intermediate/Advanced MS SQL database programming (stored procedures, user defined functions, etc.)
- Integrations and ETL tools such as SSIS and BizTalk desired.
- Modern programming languages (C#, Java) and web services programming desired