REdirect’s Infrastructure Services are customized for each client’s unique needs and business objectives with an emphasis on on efficiency, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance. Our Infrastructure solutions focus primarily on management of network environments, cybersecurity, and server infrastructure.
Network Infrastructure & Environment Management
Network management and monitoring is critical to your business. However, managing components like firewalls, routers, switches, and load balancers can be time consuming and prove to be an ineffective use of internal IT resources. Instead, keeping on top of your network infrastructure—day-to-day network operations and maintenance—can be handled by REdirect’s team of experts.
Our comprehensive network management services include:
- Implementation and support of WAN and LAN networks
- Network discovery and analysis
- Proactive device monitoring
- Trouble reporting and resolution
- Trend usage analysis and capacity planning
- Network security management
- Implementation of NetworkServer Infrastructure in physical (on-premise or hosted) and virtual (on-premise via VMWare, or cloud-based via Azure and Amazon) environments
Your business can only run as smoothly as your infrastructure allows. Thus, expertly administered and managed IT systems are a must. At REdirect, we set up servers customized to meet your business systems’ needs, while ensuring the highest level of security, scalability, and availability. With our professional support, we pledge that your mission-critical servers will have the latest versions of security patches installed to ensure reliability.
When it comes to Cybersecurity, real estate organizations must consider the following questions:
- What are the new cybersecurity risks that could affect your organization?
- Does your organization have a cybersecurity program that is ready to handle the challenges of evolving cyber threats?
- To have an effective risk management, what key indicators should you be reviewing at the board or management level?
REdirect’s cybersecurity service keeps your technology environment safe, secure, and in compliance with highest security standards. Our security controls are designed to industry consensus best practices by senior security professionals. We hold security framework to the highest level of operational excellence and best-in-class technology.
For our managed services clients, our cybersecurity and compliance approach offers:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- DLP policies to help identify and protect your organization's sensitive information.
- Mobile device management that helps manage mobile access across a wide-range of devices.
- Data Governance
- Data management, archive, and retention policies.
- Threat Management
- Mail filtering
- Anti-malware policies
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Mail quarantine management
- Third-party, network penetration testing
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Facilitate development of organizational business continuity plan
- Develop recovery plan that includes plan overview, emergency response approach, and systems recovery procedures.