As MRI & Yardi implementation consultants with 20 years of experience, we thought our clients and users would benefit from a summary of vendors we work with to help you make your systems go further. After all, ERP automation and platform integration are essential as we move into the digital future.
#1: Spreadsheet Server
If you use Excel in your business, you are not alone. Many people already know how to use Excel, making it a versatile—and for many, comfortable—tool.
We know that reporting out of your ERP software can be an awkward process that is difficult for your users to learn, which is why we partnered with Spreadsheet Server in addition to our partnerships with MRI and Yardi. We see this as a solution to further access your data and insights without leaving the program. Here are some of the benefits:
- The best live data Excel plugin to get access to ERP data. Because this plugin operates within Excel, it’s easy to get up and running with no data warehouse required.
- You have the ability to drill down into data without leaving Excel.
- You can automate report distribution.
#2: Enterprise Risk Control (ERC)
ERC was an easy choice for REdirect because it offers our clients more protection from vendor risk. Using ERC is free for clients, so it’s really a win-win. This feature-rich vendor management solution allows users to automate the collection of vendor information based on their risk exposure. Here are some additional benefits:
- ERC allows real estate owners to better manage vendor risk than they are likely able to do internally.
- Get peace of mind by updating vendor certification, financial data, and insurance on a regular basis.
- The vendor portal takes some of the headache out of the process.
- Marketplace for vendors is free for clients to access.
#3 Kyriba for treasury management:
Kyriba is a fully virtualized cloud solution that provides simple and secure access to one source of truth for all of your real estate business financial needs. They provide CFOs and treasurers with the visibility and reporting to optimize cash management, create advanced forecasting, and better manage in-house banking and financial transactions. Here are some additional benefits:
- Advanced cash forecasting capabilities enable clients to extend the accuracy and horizon of their cash forecasting by day, week, month, or year.
- Removes the confusion of managing multiple bank accounts worldwide, enabling clients to improve control over all global bank accounts including segregation of duties, audit trails, signatory tracking, FBAR reporting, and more.
- Enables clients to easily manage and track debt, interest rate derivatives, investments, and foreign exchange through a centralized cloud platform.
It’s always our goal to provide support and guidance to our clients as well as other MRI and Yardi users. Whether you’re looking to find new solutions to your existing systems or find better integrations, we’re happy to help you along the way.