MRI IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Pull live data into Excel & drill down to source transactions.
MRI IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
|Job Type||FULL TIME|
|Salary||Base Salary - $70,000 - $100,000|
|Benefits||COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE & INCENTIVE-BASED COMPENSATION|
The MRI Implementation Consultant focuses on providing consulting and software implementation services to clients in Residential, Commercial, and Corporate real estate markets. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support. Ideal candidates will have significant experience implementing industry leading software packages (MRI, Yardi, RealPage) and/or real estate experience within an ERP solution
- Develops project plans and manages the implementation within budget and timeline
- Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customization and systems integration
- Gathers requirements for data conversions and assists client with preparing for data migration
- Manages system testing and rollout activities
- Delivers high quality system training customized to client’s business processes
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
- Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions
- Mentors peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position
- Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
- Experience implementing Yardi Voyager is preferred
- Position is remote. An appropriate home workspace is necessary
- The ability to travel is required when travel restrictions are lifted
Apply today to work with us at Redirect!
REdirect Consulting provides an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment with a focus on coaching/mentoring and opportunities for professional development. Our open positions are listed below and we are always seeking talented and energetic individuals to join our tight-knit team. We look forward to hearing from you.
REdirect Consulting stores emails for our own reference. We won't share your email communications with any third parties for marketing purposes without your permission. If you would like to learn more, please call us or visit our Terms of Service or Privacy Settings page.
Forms marked with * are required.